MP. IV Administration SetFluid Therapy • All IV Administration Sets
2.15 metres. 20 drops/ml
To enquire about this product log in or enquire
Product Enquiry - MP. IV Administration Set
Non-vented IV. fluid administration set.
Comes in fully recyclable packaging.
IV INFUSION PUMP COMPATIBLE
IMPORTANT – Place the tubing above the first injection port into the pump as this is the section of tube engineered to fit within the pump.
It is always advisable to invert injection ports as the fluid is about to fill this part of the tubing, this forces dead-space air from the line.
- Proximal: sharp spike – for easy insertion of fluid container.
- V-bed roller clamp – Offers precise and dependable flow control during infusion.
- Parking slot on roller clamp (distal tube) – Holds tubing prior to connecting to the patient, removes the risk of contaminating distal end while accessories are connected.
- Blue C-Clamp – For quick ‘on/off’ fluid release.
- Proximal Y-Style latex-free injection port with finger guard – Reduces needle stick injuries.
- Distal: Luer Lock connector with loose spin lock attachment – Allows to move proximally if not required. Secures additional equipment such as Aniset™ T-Connector or Anicath™ cannulae to the line.
- Fluid priming cap – Allows the set to be primed expelling all the air bubbles without losing any fluid keeping the treatment area and patient clean and dry.
Peace of Mind for the Veterinary Professional
ISO 9001 High Quality Manufacturing for over 30 years
Unparalleled Customer Support
VN’s or RVT’s on hand to support your business
Delivering better patient outcomes
Products Designed and Developed for the Veterinary professional
Overnight Direct Supply
International distribution partners around the world