Aniset™ UV Needle-Free Dial-A-FlowFluid Therapy • All IV Administration Sets • UV Safe IV Administration Sets Needle-Free
2.3 metres long. Blocks over 90% of UV light. 20 drops/ml
To enquire about this product log in or enquire
Product Enquiry - Aniset™ UV Needle-Free Dial-A-Flow
Giving set with additional high precision Dial Flow Regulator (20-250ml/hour range). Designed specifically for veterinary use. Suitable for use during CT scans. Ideal to use when there are no pumps available.
- Proximal: sharp vented 3 channel spike – Facilitates patent channel to enable smooth and non-competitive exchange of fluid and air within the closed delivery system providing accurate flow rates.
- Flip-covered bacterial air vent above soft compressible clear drip chamber (only open when using non-collapsible fluid containers) – Permits set use on both collapsible fluid bags or rigid, non-collapsible containers.
- 15 micron particle filter within the drip chamber – Prevents foreign bodies or crystallised fluids from passing into the fluid line.
- In-line Dial-A-Flow regulator, 5ml – 250ml range, located at the proximal end of the set, away from the patient – Regulates fluid volume flow.
- V-bed roller clamp – Offers precise and dependable flow control during infusion.
- Parking slot on roller clamp (distal tube) – Holds tubing prior to connecting to the patient, removes the risk of contaminating distal end while accessories are connected.
- Blue C-Clamp – For quick ‘on/off’ fluid release.
- Proximal Y-Style needle-free injection port.
- Distal Y-Style needle-free injection port – Close enough for induction or euthanasia.
- Break point with extension tube with luer spin lock connector and slide clamp. Enables you to disconnect from the primary, proximal portion of the IV line - ideal when the patient needs walking. Provides break in circuit to include additional lines, spiral tubing, valves or fluids.
- Distal: Luer Lock connector with loose spin lock attachment. – Allows to move proximally if not required. – Secures additional equipment such as Aniset™ T-Connector or Anicath™ cannulae to the line.
- Fluid priming cap – Allows the set to be primed expelling all the air bubbles without losing any fluid keeping the treatment area and patient clean and dry.
Peace of Mind for the Veterinary Professional
ISO 9001 High Quality Manufacturing for over 30 years
Unparalleled Customer Support
VN’s or RVT’s on hand to support your business
Delivering better patient outcomes
Products Designed and Developed for the Veterinary professional
Overnight Direct Supply
International distribution partners around the world