Aniflow™ is used to measure and control volumes of IV fluids being given intermittently to animals in-line with standard IV administration sets or devices.
- Sharp vented piercing spike – Easy penetration and simple piercing of suspended fluid containers.
- Flip covered bacterial air vent on spike – Permits use on both collapsible and non-collapsible containers (only open vent when using non-collapsible fluid containers).
- V-bed roller clamp – Offers precise and dependable flow control during infusion.
- Parking slot on roller clamp (distal tube) – Holds tubing prior to connecting to the patient, removes the risk of contaminating distal end while accessories are connected.
- Clearly marked Burette Chamber with 1ml graduations – For accurate reading.
- Latex injection port – Allows for supplementary medication to be administered directly into the burette chamber.
- Blue capped air priming filter vent on the top of burette chamber – Open to prime chamber and close as soon as priming level is achieved.
- Automatic red shut-off float disc – Helps prevent air embolisms. Also allows for accurate visual readings of fluid volumes within the burette chamber.
- Distal tubing beneath burette chamber – Connect IV Set into this tubing.
- C-Clamp – For quick ‘on/off’ fluid release.
Peace of Mind for the Veterinary Professional
ISO 9001 High Quality Manufacturing for over 30 years
Unparalleled Customer Support
VN’s or RVT’s on hand to support your business
Delivering better patient outcomes
Products Designed and Developed for the Veterinary professional
Overnight Direct Supply
International distribution partners around the world