Aniset™ Spiral IV Administration SetFluid Therapy
3.6 metres long. 20 drops/ml
To enquire about this product log in or enquire
Product Enquiry - Aniset™ Spiral IV Administration Set
IV set with fully integrated spiral tube (2.4m). High standard tubing allows full extensibility and full recoil for improved patient mobility and user convenience.
IV INFUSION PUMP COMPATIBLE
- Proximal: sharp vented 3 channel spike – Facilitates patent channel to enable smooth and non-competitive exchange of fluid and air within the closed delivery system providing accurate flow rates.
- Flip-covered bacterial air vent above soft compressible clear drip chamber (only open when using non-collapsible fluid containers) – Permits set use on both collapsible fluid bags or rigid, non-collapsible containers.
- 15 micron particle filter within the drip chamber – Prevents foreign bodies or crystallised fluids from passing into the fluid line.
- V-bed roller clamp – Offers precise and dependable flow control during infusion.
- Parking slot on roller clamp (distal tube) – Holds tubing prior to connecting to the patient, removes the risk of contaminating distal end while accessories are connected.
- Blue C-Clamp – For quick ‘on/off’ fluid release.
- Proximal Y-Style latex-free injection port with finger guard – Reduces needle stick injuries.
- 2.4m high standard spiral tubing – Allows full extensibility and full recoil for improved patient mobility and user convenience.
- Distal Y-Style injection port – Close enough for induction or euthanasia.
- Break point with extension tube with luer spin lock connector and slide clamp – Enables you to disconnect from the primary, proximal portion of the IV line - ideal when the patient needs walking. Provides break in circuit to include additional lines, spiral tubing, valves or fluids.
- Distal: Luer Lock connector with loose spin lock attachment. – Allows to move proximally if not required. – Secures additional equipment such as Aniset™ T-Connector or Anicath™ cannulae to the line.
- Fluid priming cap – Allows the set to be primed expelling all the air bubbles without losing any fluid keeping the treatment area and patient clean and dry.
Peace of Mind for the Veterinary Professional
ISO 9001 High Quality Manufacturing for over 30 years
Unparalleled Customer Support
VN’s or RVT’s on hand to support your business
Delivering better patient outcomes
Products Designed and Developed for the Veterinary professional
Overnight Direct Supply
International distribution partners around the world