We offer a range of human healthcare products both in our own brands and those of our customers.
What we offer
As an OEM and CEM, we offer a range of Class I human healthcare products both in our own brands and those of our customers including bandages, tapes, dressings, gauze swabs, cottons and drapes.
We supply market segments including Hospital, Dental, University, Government, Industrial, Care Homes, Sports Performance and Rehabilitation Centres.
We manufacture to customers’ own specifications and build and finish disposable devices to ISO, BP, EU and US standards or variations thereof.
Bandages & Tapes:
- Type I & Type II conforming, knitted stretch bandages
- Cohesive & Adhesive (Latex, Zinc Oxide and Acrylic) Self & Reverse Wound, hand tear. Full or marginal spread, ribbon or cut edge.
- Non-stretch fixation woven bandages, including triangular
- Hypoallergenic, paper, porous, water proof synthetic tapes, straight or pinked edge, cross and length way tear
- Synthetic and natural, under bandage and cast padding
- Body and limb stretch stockinette and dressing retention
Cotton & Gauzes:
- Cotton rolls, balls, pleats, zig-zag, gauze or non-woven covered rolls.
- HQ, VET, BP, Soft & Non-Absorbent
- Non Sterile, Plain and X-Ray gauze swabs and sponges
- Cosmetic and absorbent eye pads.
- Non-sterile surgical, operating or device wrapping drape roll and sheets, bulk.
- Roehampton burns dressing. Non adherent, non woven dressing and leak proof absorbent pads.
QA & Certification
Millpledge’s expertise in disposable and single use medical devices is extensive, from concept, design & development through manufacturing and distribution. Our commitment to exceeding and surpassing standards is what separates us, backed and supported by an enviable amount of experience helping your business deliver on its promises.
Certified to ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016, MHRA GMP, GDP, CE, MDR, WDA(H) accreditations.
Class I Medical devices and POM & POM-V class products.
We test every device to exacting standards providing lasting peace of mind and reassurances to our customers.
Please call +44 (0)1777 86988
Peace of Mind for the Veterinary Professional
ISO 9001 High Quality Manufacturing for over 30 years
Unparalleled Customer Support
VN’s or RVT’s on hand to support your business
Delivering better patient outcomes
Products Designed and Developed for the Veterinary professional
Overnight Direct Supply
International distribution partners around the world