- Developing and implementing telesales and telemarketing routines
- Targeted outbound introductory and follow up sales calls
- Manage and follow up targeted sampling and product introduction campaigns
- Actively sell, market and promote the Millpledge range via telephone
- Manage budget and slush funds to acquire and retain new & existing clients
- Receive and take customer orders
- Upsell and cross sell partnered products
- Maintain regular contact with customers
- Customer and office administration tasks associated with duties.
Must be able to confidently demonstrate the ability to understand and identify customer needs and provide excellent customer service skills, develop and build relationships with clients and the sales team and an understanding of filling the sales funnel.
Must be proficient in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel. Highly Organized with the ability to prioritize tasks and workload with clear and concise telephone tonality.
A love for animals is preferred and would suit a candidate who has prior animal husbandry experience.
References required and a background check will be required.
Full product training will be given as will use of eCRM & CRM systems.
Hours 8.30am-4pm. Hours negotiable.
Salary dependant upon experience and skill set. Benefits include (401K / Medical / Dental / Vision / Profit Share)