You support the company's development in Europe and are a key team member in a group of seasoned professionals who support the animal health industry. With our extensive range of products, you can offer veterinary practices innovative solutions that lead to excellent patient outcomes.
You are instrumental in making our Millpledge products the preferred choice for veterinary professionals and increasing our market share.
- The acceptance and processing of German-speaking customer orders and enquiries
- Maintenance and updating of customer contact data
- In constant contact with veterinary practices and clinics, our existing and new customers
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Be prepared to attend exhibitions and conferences to discuss product features and benefits with veterinarians and veterinary professionals
We offer you an exciting challenge in a healthy, growing, international company with an excellent working environment:
- Permanent employment with a competitive salary
- Work from your home office
- Complete training on our products
- Personal development opportunities
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents with details of your salary expectations and your notice period by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.